Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Latest workshop

Last Saturday we made handbags!
It was some really fun ladies, so the day got away from us a bit but it was a blast nonetheless.

7 bags were made, I only got pictures of 4 of them so far!

They were all really gorgeous. I want to keep all of them. haha
There was a real variety of creative skill level participants from complete self-confessed beginners with no artistic vision, to old hands in the fiber arts.

Here they are, all handle-less as they were still wet at this point and we made separate detachable handles for these.



Then I decided not to put handles on my bag at all, and to instead create a nice clutch handle.
it's so comfy, soft, and strong. I love how it turned out!

This bag is for sale for $45




The colour is most accurate in this picture. It's a beautiful port wine colour with carbon grey accents:

No comments:

Post a Comment