Tuesday, October 27, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things!

I have felted a LOT of things over the years. More of late than ever before. Two very recent items are some of my very favourite of all I have created. One of them is a scarf I was oh so lukewarm to as I was laying it down to be felted and was NOT feeling inspired in the least! I had a rushed morning, and was tired and a little flustered in the beginning of the workshop I hosted on Saturday.

By the end of the day, I was relaxed, a LOT more inspired (by the lovely creative ladies who joined me in a day of bringing art to life!) and fell in love with the piece I ended up with.

Thanks for attending ladies! Here are the scarves you worked so hard on!
Mine is the purple one. I was gently suggesting a stormy sky and when I took it to a pot luck the next day, I was greeted with comments on the lightening my scarf was echoing! I was tickled that my vision was noticed!


And here is my other favourite piece. I made this for my mother-in-law for her birthday in August. It's a clutch purse and really very striking.



2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful. Your muses stand tall...works or art, beautiful pieces to wear and enjoy for years to come...:) and that clutch...nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back and host workshops here! I want in...
    Great work Amba:)

    ReplyDelete