Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Announcing Workshops!!

Here they are. Workshop dates! Whew. This was a long time coming, starting these up again.
I have had countless requests so I really hope these fill up nice and quick!

At the end of the workshop you will have a completed project and you will have a lifelong skill you can use again and again, creating beautiful handmade items for yourself and your loved ones.

There are limited spots available, and I need a commitment to secure your place in a workshop. For that I ask a 50% deposit be made by check, cash or paypal (paypal would be the easiest for making a deposit as it's instant) when you contact me to reserve your spot.
The remaining is due on workshop day.

Your fee includes all supplies, tuition, and light refreshments.


Sunday December 5th
Felted Soaps (you will make and take 2) 2-4pm $25

Sunday December 12th
Nuno Felting technique / Wool on silk scarves 10am-2pm $60

Friday December 17th
Felted Soaps (you will make and take 2) 7-9pm $25


Please respond here, email me at amba.whatley@gmail.com or call me at 214.552.8285

No comments:

Post a Comment