Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goods for sale!

I have lots of ready to go wool felt goods for sale. I am also able to take custom orders for pretty much anything! Stay tuned as I have a lovely line of fantasy creatures and dolls in the making and will be ready to post them for sale very shortly!!

All items can be mailed to you or if you're in the DFW area, come stop by the studio! hehe. By that I mean my lovely home where I happen to create these woolly wonders.

For a limited time, I will ship for free!


Bags!

Purple bag with a gorgeous spray of fresh strawberries and a fun yellow handle. The bag itself is 12.2 x 12.2 inches. $45



Branchy woodsy bag with double handles. 11.8 x 12 inches. $45


Scarves:

Trellis inspired nuno felted wool on white silk gauze. Lots of pretty fringe and a few delicate flowers.
$35

SOLD! Nuno felted on white silk gauze, bold autumnal orange border and a beautiful multicoloured mix within. $35

The "Mendelssohn" scarf. Nuno Merino wool and Silk on soft gauzy Cotton. $40



Black silk nuno lotus blossom inspired. Perfect holiday colours. $40



A Christmas stocking fit for the cutest little elf in your life. $45

No comments:

Post a Comment